of the formation procedure and maintenance of sectorial database of Dnipropetrovsk regional enterprises, that are used green technologies in their work, develop, produce or import them
1. This Provision clarifies conditions of maintenance of sectorial database of Dnipropetrovsk regional enterprises that are used green technologies in their work, develop or produce and import them and conditions of data receiving.
2. Database is created under the framework of the project ”Green Solutions” for business – Unity for Sustainable Development”, that is carried out by the non-governmental organization „Dnipropetrovsk Regional Employers Organization” in cooperation with Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council, Municipal institution „Dnipropetrovsk Regional Investment Agency” of Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council, Federation of Employers Organizations of Dnipropetrovsk with the support of Program to Support the Green Modernization of the Ukrainian Economy, that is carried out by German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ).
3. The source for information, that is contained in database, is data obtained from questionnaires provided by business entities of Dnipropetrovsk region.
4. The goals of creating database:
– Popularization of “green” economic growth ideas in the territory of Dnipropetrovsk region;
– ensuring the registration of the entrepreneurial activity subjects of Dnipropetrovsk region, that are introduce modern environmentally safe means of production;
– ensuring the identification of the entrepreneurial activity subjects of Dnipropetrovsk region in accordance to their “green economy” statutes;
– classification of the entrepreneurial activity subjects of Dnipropetrovsk region for receiving the statistical data at formalized form;
– conducting of analytical researches and forecasting the tendencies of economic growth of Dnipropetrovsk region at the basis of “green economy”;
– observing structural changes, that are occurred by spreading among practitioners of energy-efficient, resource-saving and environmentally safe management practices;
– provision of individual persons and juridical persons, foreign companies with exact information about Dnipropetrovsk regional enterprises, that are used in their work green technologies, develop or produce and import them;
– promotion of extending cooperation between enterprises of Dnipropetrovsk region, Ukraine and simplifying the establishment of external economic relations.
5. Database consists of next data:
– Full and short title of enterprise;
– Juridical address of registration place;
– Contact telephone number;
– Website and e-mail;
– Type of business authorized (KVED – Standard Industrial Classification)
– information about goods produced by the enterprise or services which are provided;
– whether the enterprise produce products using green, energy- and resource-efficient technologies;
– whether the enterprise develop and/or produce green, energy- and resource-efficient technologies and/or equipment;
– what kind of goods, services enterprises buy from other suppliers and what of these are green, energy- and resource-efficient;
– type of enterprise (small, medium, large etc.)
– about „green economy” status of enterprise;
– about innovations implementation;
– about the distribution areas of production/services that are provided by the enterprises;
– about external economic relations of the enterprises;
– about availability of product quality certificates.
6. Information that is contained in database is open and published in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine „On access to public information”, including in the form of open data.
Free access for the persons to the database is provided through the web-site of the project „Green Solutions” for business – Unity for Sustainable Development”.
Any person is allowed to copy, publish, spread, use the information, which contains in the register with a compulsory reference to the source of such information.
7. The database is in Ukrainian, English and German languages.